Tuesday, February 5, 2013

9 weeks

Sunday marked 9 weeks.  Only 31 more weeks to go. Only 4 more weeks till I am finished with the first trimester. Tadpole is about an inch long and about the size of a grape.

This past weekend I went to Disney World. Yes I was very careful about the rides I choose to ride. Guess in a way it was little baby deans first trip to Disney.

I also told my parents that I was pregnant. 

I bought a small baby shirt, the same one that my dad has and I wrap up the picture in the t-shirt. They are both really excited! I am still keeping the news off of facebook.  They are hoping for a girl but will be happy with just a happy, health baby.

My mom said, guess they will be spending their wedding anniversary in Texas. I am due around the same time as their 30th wedding anniversary. 

How I am feeling?
* Tried of people asking how I am feeling(and I have 7 more months of this)
* I am hungry more often.
* More tense, stress and sleepie(wait I always seem to be this way).
* Nope I am not puking. Just feeling a little nausea(which is easily settled with a little be of coke, tums or Gatorade.
* Still not showing.

Thoughts on baby
* I know I am prego. Just waiting till I am out of the danger zone to have full hope.(if that makes sense at all)
*Trying to get in the habit of reading to the little tadpole growing inside me.

Names: (guess its a good thing that we have 7 more months to think of some names)
Right now names in the running for a girl.
*Madison Elizabeth
*Kylie Elizabeth

Right now names in the running for a boy
*Preston (either as a first or middle name)

I go back to the doctor next week. 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment