Monday, February 11, 2013

2nd OB appointment

Today I went to the doctors. It was the first time I actually got to met my OB. The first time I just a sonogram and the drew blood.

The appointment went well. The actually gave me a different due date between 9-11th of September. So I am really like 9 1/2 weeks. So some point little tadpole will come into the world. What is funny is tadpole is due around my parents 30th wedding anniversary.  :)

Today at the appointment we could hear the baby's heart beat. It was going strong. It was the first time that John got to hear it. I could tell it made it made him happy. It's pretty cool we are going to have our first kid.

We should find out the sex of the baby not this appointment in March but in April.

I am still doing well. Not feeling sickly. (knock on wood) No weird food cravings. Yeah, I know go a head a hate me..

But tadepole and I have been talking and I told it that mommy has to work so you can't make me sick.. :)

NF so far not bothering my pregnancy. Nothing has changed with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment