Thursday, January 17, 2013

6 Weeks

So we told his parents and mini mamaw and aunt Jan we were expecting. Everyone was soo excited! We told on John birthday! We got a onies that said daddy proof shirt and binkies and he open up on his birthday.

This past week I made my first OB appoinment. I go to the doctor next Tuesday. That were I will truely believe that I am with child.


A lot of his family knows. Mine does not. I plan to speak of it after the doctor appointment and when I actually get to see my mom in person.

What do I think it is? I have no idea. It's a tadepole. No actaully right now its the size of a lental.. still very small...



Right now I am 6 weeks prego: how am I doing?

I am feeling okay, just really tired. Still working both jobs and the temple. My  tummy hurts usually in the afternoon right now but goes after while.

that's all for now folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment