Sunday, January 6, 2013

Week 4.5

It's the start of week 5. This week I took 3 pregnancy test. I am still in denial. Maybe it's a dream? I am pregnant. It kinda sounds funny when I think about it. The word itself is funny. Pregnancy!

The first person I told was Brittany McGee and that was because she had just called after I taken the test. Literally like 5 mins after taking the test. And that was late on Saturday Night, Jan. 5. 2012

Today Jan. 6th I talk to John sister, Carolyn and her husband Mike about the news. They were happy. They are also expecting their third in March, a girl. So their little one will have someone close in age to grow up with. Which is cool.

According to online calculations and my pregnancy due date calculator we won't be due till end of August first part of September.

There is  a lot of things that are going through my mind right now:

  • How will NF affect my pregnancy
  • I thought I would have another year of trying(not getting pregnant after 6 months of coming of BC)
  • Moneys. Kids are cost a lot. And what happens if I have to stop working or can't go back to work after I give birth. John still in school and working full time
  • How on earth will I tell people? Like my parents and friends. -Will they be mad? Happy? Exicted? Worried about my husband I $$?
  • Is this really happening to us now?
What happening with my body
No major changes I see with NF.
My gut feels like its starting to stretch
The taste of Ketchup and spigatte-o's and pizza bagels don't sound to yummy. :( which is sad because I like that food. 

What science says right now about the little bean dean or tadpole

The Baby is about 1/8th of an inch and the brain, spine and circulatory systems have started to form. 

Not sure when I will really start telling people. Right now as of Jan.6th this blog is private so know one can read it. I plan to make it public so if you are reading this now and it's like Feb/March or April I am sorry for not tell you sooner. But I wanted to start recording my experiences as the come. 



No comments:

Post a Comment