Monday, June 10, 2013

Failed a test

I am trying to get over  the fact that now I have gestational diabetes but it makes me angry. Like why me? Guess that what I get for not being sick when I am pregnant. 


Went to the doctor today. Had a Glucose Test today. Short and simple I failed it. Now I get to go talk to a nutritionist on Wednesday and get to test my blood 4 times a day. And go on some special diet. It makes me soooo angry!
gestational diabetes diet plan
Picture Courtesy of: http://diabetesmyway.com/15-gestational-diabetes-diet-plan-recommendation.html

The drink they made me drink actually test really good. It was fruit punch flavored. I got down and didnt gag!

So now I have more carrots, cumbers, celery, cheese and nuts to eat and snack on.. hopefully I can eat those things or else I am just gonna starve to death. What is gonna be the killer is if they tell me I can't ever eat bread for the next 3 months. I may just die!

I am gonna have to sneak chocolate every now and then because well I am pregnant and I am girl.


I'll keep you posted when I can.

Bright side? Baby Dean is healthy, measuring where he is suppose to, has a good heart beat and is doing well.

Baby dean still has no name. And If someone jokes about JWD5 they may get an ear full. Because it is no joking matter to me in fact it makes me very angry.


No comments:

Post a Comment