Tuesday, May 28, 2013


It's been over a month since I last had an update with baby dean. Baby Dean is growing and doing well and I am now 25 weeks. Nearly half way done with my pregnancy.

So as I promised How we told John's family. We bought a cake and they put pink and blue dots all over it and wrote boy or girl open to see. When you cut the cake the icing told the sex of the baby. So, of course it was blue. :) Below are pictures of John's mom cutting the cake and what the cake look like.

And my awesome husband even video tape the sonogram and took pictures so I have put those in the blog too.

We are still debating names.. one name is in the lead but I can't say what its is, other than it's on one of my name list that is on the blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment