How am I feeling? Great, still working 2 jobs and the temple. I figure as long as I am healthy and doing well might as well keep it up.
What tadpole doesn't like: Strawberry Oatmeal and Red Sauce(like on pizza and spaghetti)
Cravings: Not really every now and then I really want crushed iced, smarties. But not really craving anything.
NF: No changes. I expect the birth marks on my tummy to stretch as my tummy grows. But so far no changes to report or pain or discomfort with it.
If you are wondering if I am going to have my baby tested before its born for this genetic condition the answer is no. It's not going to change anything and they can't really tell me anything that I don't already know about NF. NF affects everyone differently.
Names: Still all up in the air.
This week in other news, my sister in law had her baby on Friday March 15th. She had a little girl name Emma. It was her 3rd. I like to think that Emma and Tadpole were talking up in heaven before she came down to earth.
Next month, we find out if we are having a boy or a girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment