Friday, March 8, 2013

13 weeks

This week marks 13 weeks! Only 27 more weeks to go! Not that long when I stop and think about it. I head to my next doctors appointment on the 18th of March.

How am I feeling? Great. Haven't really felt sick or anything. John thinks I am starting to show, me on the other hand I don't think that I am. Pictures will come later on in my pregnancy.

NF changes- Have not seen in new or recent tumor grow with the pregnancy. Just the normal ones that have always been there.(Which is good)

Still working two jobs. Still working at the temple. which mostly like why I have no time to work out. I need to find time to start a walking program.

Cravings? Not really.

I keep telling my self had I not heard my baby's heart beat or gone to the doctor I would be one of those women who didn't know they were pregnant  I would have blamed my missed period on life and stress and wouldn't have thought to much about it.

In April we should find out if its a boy or a girl. John thinks its a girl. I think its a boy. Names are still be tossed in the air.
Girl Favorites right now: Madison, Chole and Bailey (today John tossed out the name Rebecca)
Boy favorites: Evan

What baby dean(tadepole) is the size of: Between a medium shrimp and lemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment