It's been a while since mom let me have the computer. I am not 19 months old. I have offically been in Nursery for one month. I really enjoy it! Its fun and there are snacks.
I still love my sitter. She does fun things with me and her boys. Last week we were playing in the water sprinklers in the grass and when I had to pee I went on the patio and not on the grass. After all a boy can't pee were he plays.
Last Saturday I wen to the park and climbing on the play yard and swang in the swings and play in the rocks and dirty. Grandma says I am full boy! Mommy will be trouble. But I love her and daddy so much.
At meal time I quickly fold my arms reminding them to pray.
I smile big and wide and laugh.
Last week I was in the bath tub and I was throwing a fit and grandma told me sit in the tub and i lay down right there in the tub and threw a fit only to discover there was water coming out of the fauct and it hit my hair and felt so good. I jsut laid back and relaxing. I really do love bath time and brushing my teeth.
Well that is all for now Gotta run. Lots of love, Tucker
No comments:
Post a Comment