Sunday, November 2, 2014

Happy Halloween...



Hello blog readers! It is I The Ninja Turtle Tucker. This year for Halloween I was a Ninja Turtle. Which one you ask? Whatever one you want me to be. Because I won't where the head piece and I won't still long enough to have a mask drawn on my face. This year I wen to Three Halloween Trunk or treats at church. One at my ward, another and Omas and another with my baby-sitter. I got a lot of candy and guess what , yup this kid actually got to eat some candy. But I guess I will share my candy with my mom and dad. I had a lot of fun! I even got to go with my friends that I hang with at the sitters house. The were better known as the hobbit twins!  It was a good month. Guess I know why October is my moms favorite month.. because we get candy... (but she says because it starts to get cooler and leaves change ..)

And on Halloween night we went to the apt. office and went trick or treating there and ate pizza and watched Halloween movies all night .. oh yeah and ate candy and made cookies... hopefully this will be a new tradition for us.

Happy Halloween! 
Well that's all for now.. i will write more later now its back for nap time. I am all Tucker out...

No comments:

Post a Comment