Tuesday, September 9, 2014

1st Birthday! and cake!




Hello people of the world wide web!  It is me the great one year old! I am one years old today! Mom and Dad are taking me to the aquarium  today and I get to have my family party later tonight with CAKE!

I am pulling myself up on everything that I can. I eat more foods now. Fruit and bow tie pasta are some of my favorites.  I love to play with my toys balls and my shape sorter(spelling?). I sleep through the night and I have 6 teeth now. 4 on top and 2 on bottom. I love smiling, laughing and clapping.  Now below are some more pictures of my birthday party!











This year I had two birthday one in GA and one in Texas.  We will have to get more pictures up later from the GA trip if they aren't up already.



No comments:

Post a Comment