Hi people, I am Five months old now. Mom is a little late at post about my fab life! First people still think my hair is awesome! And it always is the talk of the town. Hopefully it will just stay awesome.
Things I can do: Hold a bottle by myself, roll(I roll pretty well now) I eat bananas(well, baby mush bananas) I have tried carrots(not a big fan). I like to sing to myself... I sing myself to sleep sometimes. I haven't figured out crawling(grandma tried to get me cry this month.) I celebrated V-day by going to florida to see grandma beth and pepe. I also grew out of my baby car seat and now seat in big booster seat .. its really comfy . I love laughing. I have some awesome friends, Soren, Salis and Charlie. I have fun when I see them.
Here is a picture of Grandma and me chilling at the beach. I of course fell a sleep. My trip to Flordia was fun. I even got to go to the Kenendy Space Center.. I saw a big space ship and mom and dad and grandma and pepe even got to have lunch with an astroraunt! Mom tells me I have done a lot in my first five months of life!
No comments:
Post a Comment