First I need to mention that through my pregnancy I had no changes to my NF and no new symptoms appeared and I am now two months postpartum. About a week before I delivered my doctor gave me the all clear to stop my glucose testing as long as I still stuck to my diet. I need to follow back up with him about that. .
On Saturday Tucker will be 2 months old! I can't believe how much time has flown by since I had him. I still reflect back on the day that I had him and still can;t believe that I had no idea that I was in labor until hubby decided to take me to the hostpial because I was in pain(of what I thought was normal pains of having to poop but not being able too)(Sorry for the graph wording but hey its what I felt.) I just hope next time I know that I am in labor. But I am also glad it wasn't a 30 hour grueling labor and that it went fairly quickly!
So , yes my Kid is almost two months. He has started to smile some. I love having him in my life. He is so perfect and makes me smile, I love cuddling with him. I am going to miss him when I head back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment