So a friend at work asked me to do some home test for fun to see if I was having a boy or girl.
1. According to legend, 140+ beats per minute indicates a girl, and below 140 a boy.- When I was at my second OB appointment the baby heart beat was 140+. That one for the girls.
2.Craving ice cream every single day? Some people believe this means it's a girl. If you have to have salty or sour stuff, then it's a boy.- I crave more sweets. But it really depends on my mood. -We will give the another one to its a girl.(or maybe its a just boy who has a sweet side)
3.The Chinese Birth Chart- The age I was when your baby was conceived and the month it happened.= Girl (http://www.parenting.com/chinese-gender-predictor)
4." Legend has it that the Mayans determined a baby's sex by looking at the mother's age at conception and the year of conception. If both are even or odd, it's a girl. If one's even and one's odd, it's a boy." - http://www.parenting.com/gender-predictor?pnid=13991 My results I was 26 last year and it was 2012 last year. Those are both even numbers. Here is another one for the girls!
5. Wedding Ring over belly? Tie the wedding ring to a string.(in my case I went with ipod headphones) Back and forth= Girl. Round in Circles= Boy. Results: Girl
6. Tummy high or low? High=girl, low=boy. Husband thinks I am carrying high. I guess that another for the girls.
(The above information comes from: http://www.parenting.com/gender-predictor? )
7.) Banking Soda: If it fizzles like a soda pop, it may be a boy. If there’s no fizzle, it may be a girl. Mine fizzed like soda. That's one for the boys.(http://blogs.babycenter.com/mom_stories/baking-soda-gender-test/)
8) I have heard that if you have morning sickness its a girl. If you don't then its a boy.I really didn't really have any morning sickness guess thats is one for the boys!
If I had some drano I would try that one too but I just had liquid plumber and that didn't do anything. Anyways on April 15th we find out, that is if tadpole will show itself!
As soon as I figure out whether its a boy or girl i'm going to start knitting you something!
ReplyDelete